Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mr. Mom

I have to brag on my husband for a minute!!

I was out of town this weekend, on a much needed girls trip with an awesome girlfriend (love you H!)....and Greg took on the role of "Mr. Mom" without any complaining. In fact, he encouraged me to go. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful & "hands-on" Daddy for a husband!!

I left early Saturday morning and came home during naps today (during which I might add, all THREE of them were napping)! :) They conquered grocery shopping at both Wal-mart AND Sam's, played frisbee & took a walk on the quad, had a home-cooked meal & went for ice cream last night, and even went to church this morning. I'm telling you, I married a good man.


Thank you, Greg, for all you do for us!!

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN! THanks Greg for keeping the kids so we could have girl time!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I wanted to check out your blog, too. I heard you say that you blogged. I also blog for out-of-towners, and also as a way to record what is going on.

    You're kids are adorable! I love the Friday Funnies!

    I did ask at Trinity Presbyterian's Mom's Morning Out, and I think they may have a spot for Abby if you wanted to call there. I don't know where you live, so it may be out of the way.

    ReplyDelete