I got in the car after pumping gas, and put some hand sanitizer on my hands.
N: Mommy, I want some.
Me: No babe, I touched the dirty gas pumps so I had to use some soap. Your hands are clean.
N: Well, I’ve been picking my nose all day!
Driving N to school one morning, he saw a stray cat on the side of the road.
N: Mommy, you know, cats are really smart.
Me: Oh yeah? What about dogs?
N: Only the big dogs. Little ones aren’t smart.
Me: Oh really? How do you know?
N: I know a lot about dogs. They’re on TV.
Aunt Gena sent Nate an awesome bday present – a Spiderman costume, complete with built-in muscles! When he put it on and looked in the mirror, he said “I can’t believe myself!!!”
Greg & Nate were playing hoops in the backyard, and needless to say, they are both a little rusty! :) Greg shot an airball, and Nate screams, “AIRBAG!!!!”
AIRBAG!!!! I love it
ReplyDeletehe is so funny! i hate i am going to miss meeting him in winston in october!
ReplyDeleteI love the airbag comment!
ReplyDelete