Her vocabulary continues to explode every day. I swear I think she says 2-3 new words daily! Some of our favorites this month include: whoa, yeehaw, fruit bar, wow, please, Woody, hot dog, and Coca-cola.
A new funny thing she's doing is going to get my cell phone everytime she hears it beep from receiving a text. She is such a helper! We love her spunky personality & the way her little mind already thinks. She is a major goofball too!!
As you can see, "dress-up" continues to be a big theme in our house....
Abby's latest trick is jumping. Yes I know it doesn't sound like much but it is HILARIOUS. She starts real low, crouched to the ground and then springs up. Little does she know, only one foot leaves the floor. All she needs is a little applause though, and she'll do it 100x more. Gymnastics, here we come!
Sadly, Abby talks about her adopted big sis MalMal, daily. She misses her terribly (and so does Nate)! I love how Mal used to carry Abby around the house in TN, though there's only a few lbs difference between them!
I am getting more adventurous with the pigtails, and have even tried a few flower clip accessories. Surprising, I know!
Whenever a movie or TV show comes to an end, and the credits come on, Abby will say "uh oh" over and over until I come 1)change the channel or 2) start over the DVD. Like her brother, she is getting to be quite the little bossy-pants.
Like I've mentioned earlier, the kids are really enjoying playing in this new/big house. Abby's mastered play-doh already, and loves doing stamps at the kids new craft table (we have an empty room - the sunroom - and I'm converting it into a "craft room" with my scrapbook station and a card table set up with the kids craft stuff.)
Abby loves playing on N's oversized piano as well as his Toy Story "chain reaction" train set in his room. They are still doing well taking turns....for now.
Mum Mum & Granddaddy have been visiting for a few days, and have been a big help entertaining Abby while N is in school and Greg & I have done a lot of errands to help get settled. They've explored multiple parks all over town and even went to the Children Hands-On Museum one morning!
They also brought an old ballet costume of Aunt Gena's....and Abby Reece made the perfect model!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh those JUNKY sunglasses. Please tell me they got "lost" in the move... worst prize ever. She's a character that's for sure :) Love you Abs!
ReplyDeleteShe seems like she is a total mess! I love her expressions in the pictures, she knows she is miss thang!
ReplyDeleteOH HOW I MISS HER :( I miss her bringing me my cellphone too and saying "UGH OH"!
ReplyDeleteLove the cowboy boot pics too!
So proud of the ballet outfit and the flower bows... geez I rubbed off on you! :)
Love and miss you guys!