Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Father-Daughter Dance 2017

Since I was out of town Saturday, I asked my bestie to help Abby get ready for the Father-Daughter dance! She was SO sweet to help, and even got Abby a Shopkins tumbler and some special snacks for while they were getting ready. Abby had a ball!

Greg got ready for the dance at Katie's house too, while Nate played with her son Chandler (and Nate spent the night there too.) Funny story, while Abby was in Katie's bathroom getting ready, she saw a cabinet full of make-up and said "Miss Katie - is ALL of that yours!?" Haha. Poor girl has only seen my tiny little make-up basket!

Daddy presenting her corsage

Proud Daddy & sweet baby girl

I love that Abby is holding her purse like a clutch, despite the strap. Ha!

Ready for their big night out!

Two of my favorite people!
I was on the planning committee for the dance, and was bummed when the date got changed (because I knew I'd be out of town). I hated not to be there for the set-up, etc. But from what I hear, everything looked great and was super fun! Especially the new "Selfie Station," complete with lots of props :)
Greg said Abby danced the night away......not only with him, but with some of her girlfriends too. She has such a sweet group of girls in her grade!!! (Hope they stay that way, ha!)

The girl knows how to make an entrance, and exit! :)
I'm so glad they Greg & Abby got to attend the Father-Daughter Dance for the 2nd year in a row. Here's hoping this little tradition of theirs continues!

2 comments:

  1. She used to not be afraid to kiss me in front of other people. No she gets embarrassed. Ho hum ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad looks like a model, so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete