Last weekend, I flew to NC for a "Sip & See" for my sweet new nephew, Otis!
(What is a Sip & See you may ask?! It's basically a baby shower after the fact.....one where you can show off the baby! And the "sip" part involves mimosas....)
| How cute is he!? Just 9 weeks old. |
| He's more interested in looking out the window than me, but that's ok! I'm still a proud aunt :) |
This little nugget didn't want to miss the party!
My sweet nephew Gibson, who is almost 2.
|
My mom did an AMAZING job on all the food & décor!! The sip & see started at 10:30, so she made a lot of brunch foods and of course, mimosas!!
| Lora's fave - yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing |
![]() |
| Gibson wanted to join in on Otis' tummy time :) |
The sip & see went by so fast that I didn't take any pictures, which is rare for me! I was just enjoying catching up with everyone. My mom invited many of her friends and neighborhood ladies that I haven't seen in years! Best of all, my cousin Betsy flew in from OHIO to celebrate Lora & Otis!!!! It's been a few years since I've seen her, but she was like a 3rd sister to me growing up. Also, my best friends from childhood, Colleen, still lives in town and got to come to the shower with her youngest child, Kate. So fun to catch up and reminisce with her.
| Lora with her sister-in-law, Lauren. And sweet babies Otis & Ava! |
![]() |
| The crew! Sisters, Betsy, and my Mom. Love these ladies! |
I also want to say a big thank you to my little sister, Becky! I stayed with her in Charlotte on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, and had so much fun with her crazy family. Plus we did a little organizing in her bonus room, which is always a fun project for me.
I have the best family :)


No comments:
Post a Comment