Friday, both kids had a "Lunch Share" at their school. At the same time. And when I asked them who they wanted at theirs, they both replied "MOMMY!" (Which I must admit, felt good.) But, Greg wanted to go to one of the Lunch Shares, and I couldn't be in two places at once. So, Nate drew the short straw and got Greg's name, and I went to Abby's lunch with her :)
Though once I got there, it was quite apparent that I was not her favorite after all! She just wanted to talk and play with her besties, Mia & Indya. How cute are these girls!? We had a mini photo-shoot after lunch in the Parish Hall:
I had to force her to take a picture with me, but at least she obliged. Ha!
I had a great time at her Lunch Share, though there was a not a ton of food to choose from. However, it was quite a different story at Nate's Lunch Share. Greg said they had WAY too much food! (Mostly because a lot of the parents didn't come; there were only about 6-7 parents there, for 28 kids. Sad!) Nate was super happy to have his Daddy there, and even more so to be able to have multiple plates of food. My boy eats like a horse!
Dad & Lad time :)

Those three girls are seriously cute! Model material there!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got a picture with her, too! I think you two look so much alike!
And, aaawww! Dad and Lad time! I love it!
Precious memories!
ReplyDelete