Friday, January 17, 2014

Around Here

We are getting back into the swing of things around here. The kids are back to school, and are happy to be with their friends. Gymnastics & basketball have started up again, and I am splitting my "free" time between the gym, the allergist's office, and helping Nate's class with various projects. Needless to say, we are busy busy most days. (But I wouldn't have it any other way!)

A tidbit of news though: Nate won a handwriting contest in his grade yesterday!! Here is his entry:
 Now he will move onto the statewide competition. I think it's hilarious that this even exists for kindergarteners, but nonetheless, we are proud of him! And he is pretty proud too :)

And then there's this girl:
She had "Western Day" today at school and thanks to 3 of my friends, we were able to piece together this outfit. Clearly, she thinks she is hot stuff :) She especially loved her boots with "jewels on them." She brought along a stick horse too, and named it Sandy. (Like the dog in "Annie" - that is another new favorite movie these days.)

Love my two kiddos and how different they are!!



3 comments:

  1. I love how each of these pictures captures the personality of the kids! Tell them Aunt L says hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Nate! I think his handwriting is better than mine now!

    And Abby looks super cute, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby looks like she could be a model with that pose!

    ReplyDelete