Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let the Egg Hunts begin!

 We started the egg hunts pretty early around here this year! Back on the 9th, a group I'm a part of called "TuscMoms" hosted an egg hunt at a local playground. The kids got lots of goodies, and had fun playing & swinging with friends afterwards.




Then, this past Sunday, my church hosted a pancake breakfast & egg hunt. It just so happened to coincide with St. Patrick's Day, and thank goodness for Nanny and all the new clothes she'd just bought the kids! Both kids got lots of eggs again, but this time, my observant son asked "Why do they call it an egg HUNT when all the eggs are just scattered around!?" I guess he wants a challenge, so I promised him that I would give him a really hard egg hunt at home soon! :)


Oooooh, I see a good one!

Both kids have an upcoming egg hunt at their respective schools, and then egg hunt #4 is the BIG ONE! It's held the day before Easter at a local park, and I've been told that there are over 10,000 eggs. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment