He decided to wear his Spiderman costume to school, and Abby & I tagged along during the costume parade. The kids were soooo cute....paraded up and down the halls of both the elementary school next door and middle/high school as well.
Please note that N is sandwiched between 4 girls. From what Miss Thompson tells me, this is a daily occurence :)
Then, as one of my "Room Mom" duties, I planned the Halloween Party for Nate's class. So after dropping Abby off at the sitter's, I headed back to school to set up for the party. The kids had a great time and I love seeing them so excited to see "Nate's Mom!"
Then last night, we walked around the neighborhood loop to trick-or-treat with some of the neighborhood kiddos. The kids got WAY more candy than I expected, being as how we only went to about 10 houses. Everyone is so nice here!! It was nice meeting a few new neighbors as well.
Cute BFF's Kennedy (aka Dorothy) and Preston (aka Pirate)
Momma Bird (Paige) and Baby Bird (Loa - 10 weeks old)! Paige is super talented and made every bit of their costumes, even Loa's "nest!!"
Kennedy, Abby, and Nate starting the rounds. They all did a great job of saying "Trick or Treat" and "thank you!"
My cuties
Can you tell Nate is excited from all his loot!?
When Greg got home from teaching, the kids (and me!) were all on a sugar high!! It was a great first Halloween in Tuscaloosa. (Though I dearly miss "Americana" and my Foundry Circle gang!)
Great pics! :) Love Paige and Loa's costumes too!
ReplyDeleteAND I love the pics of Nate with all the girls!