Monday, March 5, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018


Since Valentine's Day coincided with Ash Wednesday this year, the kids' school held their Valentine's parties on the 13th. 

Let me just say, I am LOVING not being a room mom this year! :)
I love being able to hop back & forth between their rooms/parties, and to not be "in charge."

I started in Abby's class....


They had King Cake since it was also Mardi Gras!
Abby's first time trying it. YUM!

Silly girls
(Lilou, Cate, Erin, and Abby)

Funny game - trying to move the candy from her forehead to her mouth without using her hands!

Buds.
 When I joined Nate's class, they were gorging on ice cream sundaes and lots & lots of toppings! As a result, they were a *wee* bit hyper.
They call this the "Undercover Chicken."
I have no idea why.

Great group of boys.

Ice cream soup :)

Abby had choir after school, so Nate and I sat in the car and did silly filters on Snapchat :)
 The next morning - actually Valentine's Day - these two cuties woke up to baskets filled with lots of goodies! Candy, dry-fit shirts, a wallet for Nate, and craft stuff for Abby.
I fixed them their favorite dinner - Spicy Mac - and then Greg got takeout for the two of us from my favorite restaurant, River. Win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment