Last Friday, the 1st-3rd grade choir had their Christmas concert! Abby was so excited to participate in this special event. (Especially because they had been practicing the songs since September. Wow!)
The kids were allowed to change out of their uniforms into their "Christmas best." That, in itself, makes for an exciting day! #catholicschoolkidproblems
They sang a total of 5 songs, but I will spare you. Some were a little long :)
Click here to hear "Sing Noel."
Click here to hear "Let's Get Ready for Christmas."
I love that Abby was front & center, and knew every.single.word!
I didn't get a video of their 4th song, but it was super cute because it had motions!
The last song was "Let's Go to Bethlehemu" and they sang it with the 4th-6th grade choir. This was originally an African song, and it was by far Abby's favorite one! Click here to hear it.
All the kids did such a great job!! Especially proud of this blondie and her red-headed bestie, Mia :)

No comments:
Post a Comment