Friday, June 3, 2016

Swim Lessons for Abby

Abby started swim lessons on May 16 and finished on the 26th. It was a busy two weeks, with 8 lessons and she learned so much!
 
I told her instructor that the #1 thing I wanted Abby to accomplish by the end of her lessons was to be able to swim the full length of the pool. Well, after lesson #2, she was already doing it!!!!

 Click here to watch her swimming a FULL lap!
 Needless to say, we are super proud of Abby. And apparently, the director of the program was impressed too. He took me aside & told me how great her stroke technique was, and urged me to get her on a swim team. Wow!
Celebrating the end of swim lessons!

Click here to watch our little puppy jump in for dive sticks!
I'm not sure why she feels the need to put it in her mouth,ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment