Thursday, June 2, 2016

School's Out for Summer!!

*So, I'm a little behind on my blogging. Bear with me!
Summer has begun and we have been non-stop!*
 
The kids' last day of school was last Tuesday, May 24th. They woke up VERY excited that morning.....Abby, because she got to sing at her end-of-year program, and Nate because it was "bring your own electronics" day.
 
I love looking back on how much they've changed from the first day to the last day of school. Obviously, the biggest change was Nate's teeth and glasses :) Both Abby & Nate grew in height too.
 Just Nate:
 Just Abby:
 Abby had her end-of-year program that morning, and did an amazing job! Read more about that in my previous blogpost here.
 
After Abby's program, I ran over to Nate's classroom because I heard he was going to win a prize for having raised the most money in his class for the Spirit Run! Like Abby, he won $20 cash and a huge bag of skittles. He was THRILLED :)
 The kids had a 1 pm dismissal that day, and we met up with a few classmates at our favorite sno-cone place right after school to celebrate the start of SUMMER!
Summer Snow is THE best!


Mia & Abby


Somehow, every time I say "Make a silly face," most of these boys hear "Show me your best Dab."


We had quite the HS crowd!
We are excited for summer to begin, and our first trip is just days away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment