Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spring Sing

Abby's class was asked to dress up as Peter Pan for their Spring Sing this past Friday. Since I was given 2 days notice, we ended up with brown ribbon & a green t-shirt from Walmart that I cut. Impressive, I know! :)
 
Abby was not thrilled about her "boy" costume, but was excited to sing and dance with her class. Click here to hear the kindergarteners sing "I Won't Grow Up" from Peter Pan....All the classes sang a song from a famous musical.
 
(And I apologize in advance for the shakiness halfway through....I was trying to move and get a better angle. It didn't really work though! I was not pleased that the boy in front of her had a hat on & blocked her!)

She spotted me!



This was at the very end; Abby was so excited to make a silly face to the audience!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click here to hear Nate's class sing "Ease on Down the Road" from The Wiz. He was excited to show off his moves! And that he did. I was so proud of him for really letting loose & dancing this year. (That is rare for him!!)
Let's do this.



Final pose. Love this!

The kids did a great job, and were thrilled that BOTH Mommy & Daddy came to watch. I cannot believe they only have 7 days of school left this year!!! I have very mixed emotions about the fast-approaching summer, and the fact that I have a soon-to-be 1st grader and 3rd grader in my house....

No comments:

Post a Comment