Abby Reece, you are now six and a half !!!!
I remember this day like it was yesterday.....you were 6 months old, with the cutest giggle and rooster hair. What happened to my baby?!
And then, in the blink of an eye, we were celebrating you at three and a half....
And now, another blink, at six and a half....
That saying "The days are long, the years are short" has never rung more true. Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how fast my baby girl is growing up :(
Abby Reece - you are quite the character, and I will never grow tired of your smile. Or your nightly dance parties in your underwear. Or listening to you sing as you play in the craft room. Or watching you and Nate strategize over Minecraft, trade Pokémon cards, or run around together outside.
You truly are the perfect caboose to our family, and I'm so blessed to call you my daughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment