Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Birthday, Greg!

The kids and I woke Greg up yesterday with a chocolate chip muffin, candles, and birthday cards. The kids were so excited!!
 
Then, at lunchtime, I picked Greg up for a sushi date. I can't even tell you how happy it makes me that he chooses sushi for his birthday lunch! He's come a long way....

Then, he surprised everyone and came home early - at 5 pm! It was such a gorgeous day, and all he wanted to do was play & jump with the kids on the trampoline. They were so excited!




 Greg requested a Mexican fiesta for dinner, so we had oven tacos / Spanish rice / black beans & corn. So yummy! And a marble cake for dessert.

Greg, we love you and appreciate all you do for our little family!! Happy 38th old man! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you guys so much for my special birthday. It was fun all around, and I really enjoyed coming home early for trampoline time! I need to do that more often :)

    ReplyDelete