I forgot to write about our Spring Break last week.....maybe that's because I'm still recovering?! :) We had awesome weather the first 3 days and really took advantage of it....
Bike rides, bouncy house, swing set fun, tag, popsicles, reading in trees (you can guess who that was!), playdates with friends, and picnic lunches.
We started off St. Patrick's Day with a few errands, and then hurried home to have green donuts & green water with our neighbors. And play outside for the.next.6.hours!
More fun included dance parties, haircuts (yes, kids think those are fun), a trip to the library, working on "inventions," reading a LOT, watching movies, building forts, coloring, meeting Daddy for lunch, playing dress-up, finally opening some toys from Christmas, and McDonald's.
Nate
Abby
Perhaps the highlight of Spring Break for each kid was their special "Daddy Date." Nate was up first, and went to an Alabama vs. Illinois basketball game. It was the first round of the NIT, and clearly not well attended, because Greg was able to buy 4th row tickets the day of the game! Nate's goal was to get on the "Dance Cam," (the JumboTron), and he did!
Abby's special date was going to see Cinderella at the movies. I am STILL in shock that Greg agreed to do this. He usually falls asleep during kid movies! But he promised me that he stayed awake the whole time; I'm betting the coke & candy helped :)





Wow! You all did a ton! I love that each kid had special Daddy time! I am sure they will remember that in years to come...and make him continue the tradition!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are such and awesome blogger with your photo collages! You go, girl!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTell me what you use to create your collages, please!
ReplyDeletepicmonkey.com !!
ReplyDeleteThere is no need to travel anywhere when everyone has such fun at home! Wish I had been there to share in some of the fun and pretty weather.
ReplyDelete