Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday, Greg!

Greg never gets in on the #TBT action, so I thought his birthday was the perfect time for some embarrassing childhood pictures! :)
{1 year old / 11 years old}
Greg's real birthday is today, but we had a cookout with our next door neighbors (on both sides) on Saturday. One of the husbands has a birthday this week too, so we surprised both of them with the most delicious peanut butter chocolate cake from Edgar's Bakery!!

{Happy early birthday, Greg & D.C! And Abby, LOL}
Then, tonight, Daddy had a late meeting so the kids were able to decorate the dining room. Clearly, they got a little carried away :) Abby also insisted on using the "pretty plates" (china) and wearing a pretty dress (though she just threw it on over her leotard after Gymnastics, ha)!
 
I fixed Greg's favorite dinner: oven-baked tacos, Spanish rice, and black beans. (He is easy to please!) And then we had leftover cake, so I stuck a candle in his piece :) Wife of the year, I know.


 He got lots of cards from family near & far, and the kids made him elaborate cards as usual. I got him coffee & a coffee mug from our favorite breakfast place. Not very exciting to me, but he was thrilled! :)
{Nice photo bomb, Nate!}
 Greg, I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and felt very loved & appreciated. Because you are, and we do! :)


2 comments: