Friday, December 12, 2014

Photo Shoot

Earlier in the Fall, we had a family photo shoot down by the Riverwalk. Since I am hardly in any pictures these days, I've decided to make this event an annual thing
(and it's a good way to get a Christmas card picture)!
 
We really lucked out with the weather, and the kids did great.....
 




She ran up to this bench and posed like this ALL ON HER OWN.
Diva in the making!



Photobomb!
 





Love those tippy toes!



Melt me! I hope these two will always be best friends.

We bribed the kids and said if they were good during the photo shoot, we'd go to our favorite Chinese place, Mr. Chen's, for dinner afterwards. Abby was so excited because she loves their "crackers with the secrets inside!" :)

This is the 3rd year in a row we have used Jenny as our photographer, and I think she did a great job!(If you agree, you can contact her at: bibelotphotography@gmail.com)
 
Click here to see pictures from our photo shoot in 2012...gosh, the kids have changed!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I love these! Great pictures of a super cute family! You and Greg both have mini-me's! Love!

    ReplyDelete