As usual, we've had a busy month and have found more fun things to do in town. Wednesdays (storytime at the library) and Fridays (gymnastics) are the highlights of Abby's week. She's really started to make some good friends too! (Good thing b/c her party is next month and I need to invite some kids!!)
Tidbits from this past month:
-We have a true Southern Belle on our hands....Abby had grits for the first time and ate nearly a WHOLE plate!
-We have removed her booster seat & tray at the kitchen table, and now she sits like a big girl in her bumbo seat and pulls up to the table with her own little placemat. Such a big girl! Her favorite spot is next to "Bruba," but that usually means trouble/not a lot of eating, so we keep them on opposite sides of the table most of the time.
-Most days, Abby hops in the van and asks for her sunglasses and wants the windows down. Such a diva!
-Loves piggy back rides, especially down the stairs.
-Said her first official sentence - and yes it's part of the Fraggle Rock theme song - she says "Down to Fraggle Rock" and it's hilarious!
Now for picture time...I swear, she gets more photogenic as the months go by! We love our sweet, sassy girl! Happy 23 months, Abby Reece!
A typical morning at our house...
Trying on N's "spy goggles"
I caught her red-handed with the marshmellows (she stole them from the pantry). And when I asked her what she was doing, she replied "CHEESE!!" (yes, she knows me too well)
My budding artist
Miss Priss at her finest
Having fun while N got his hair cut
My girl looooooves to swing!
She gathered all her "friends" to watch her work on a puzzle
Playing peek-a-boo by herself!
Dress-up costume I scored at a consignment sale...for $2!
Abby has recently discovered the 900 chapsticks I keep stashed around the house, and likes to put layer upon layer on her lips. And then proceed to give me a big, sloppy kiss! How can you be mad at this face!?
What a ham!:) Love her!
ReplyDeleteGracious Alive I can NOT WAIT to see her and squeeze her! LOVE the sunglasses and window down,just like her mama! :)And seriously, Im so sad she's about to be 2.
ReplyDeletethis child is a hoot. i love her big personality and the marshmellows!
ReplyDeleteTESTING
ReplyDelete