N: Did you know this is unbreakable??
Me: No I did not.
N: It’s made of bricks and rocks and cheeks and heads.
Me: (stifling laughter) Oh really? I thought it was just made of plastic?
N: Plastic? Oh, okay.
Talking about the calendars at school...
N: Is October the “bat” month?
Me: Yes.
N: What is the “fruit” month?
Me: That’s November. That’s Mommy & Abby’s birthday month!
N: How many will you be?
Me: I will be 32. Is that old?
N: Yes. (Big pause) But I will still love you!!!
Me: Thank you sweetie!
N: And I will still give you hugs & kisses and spoon you!
Miss Thompson told me N has become quite the “Ladies Man” at school...usually MaKenzie leads him around the playground, holding his hand. And now he has a new spot on the carpet next to Ashley, who sits RIGHT UP AGAINST him and puts her arm around him! So, I asked N if he knew what a “Ladies Man” was...
Me: Do you know what a “Ladies Man” is?
N: No.
Me: Miss Thompson said you’re a ladies man b/c all the girls in your class like you. Why do you think that is?
N: I don’t know.
Me: Maybe because you’re cute?
N: No, actually b/c I’m funny. Everyday at lunch, I trip and make my lunchbox fall out of my hands.
Me: And the girls laugh at that?
N: Oh yeah!
After nap one day...
N: Mommy, can we go somewhere?
Me: No sweetie, I don’t have any errands to run. I would rather be at home and play with you than cart around both of you at a store!
N: Let me tell you how easy it is. Drive. Walk. Easy.
And this isn’t a “funny,” but I had to share. My sweet, sweet boy!
N: Mommy, I got another medal today at school!
Me: Oh wow, what for?
N: Walking in line the best.
Me: Well, you just got one last week.
N: Yeah. So since I have two I will give one to Abby! :)
Funny boy! And a ladies' man too!:)
ReplyDeleteCary and I are teaching the 4year old class at church and we were SOO surprised about the little girls were ALREADY fighting over the boys in the class!:) The boys just sit there and soak it all up too! Too funny!
And spoon you! That is hilarious. Your new town seems awesome. I am so impressed you already have a moms group! Yes I just commented on two different posts.
ReplyDelete