I hope you're not getting sick of all these tailgating posts; I promise this will be the last one for awhile! Today was a big day though, b/c we finally got to see the parade featuring "Big Al" - the elephant/mascot for UA. Every home game, there is a parade called the "Elephant Stomp" that takes place 1 hour before kick-off. We've missed it twice but finally managed to time our arrival correctly this week. We didn't catch a tshirt from Big Al, but maybe next time! Abby liked the music & dancing, and Nate said the drums were too loud (typical).



Of course we ate (yummy BBQ!) and jumped on the inflatables again too. The kids are getting in a lot of gymnastics practice these days!

But the biggest hit of the day was the Alabama tattoos on the kids' faces. Nate had been wanting them for weeks, and I finally tracked some down. Of course, he had to have one on his face AND hand. Miss Priss barely sat still while I applied one.

Did I just see that you ate BBQ??? SO PROUD!
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun!
BBQ AND Greg went swimming with only a life jacket on (no float and oars)! Who are you people!? What's next...mayo? ;)
ReplyDelete