Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tailgating again!

We had yet another fun weekend of tailgating before the UA game on Saturday!

Abby rocked her new dress....seriously, I think I am obsessed with this one! Picture it with a longsleeve shirt and leggings under it for the Fall...

Listening to the band play on the quad, Miss Priss thought she was too cool for school...

My Alabama boys

Once again, lots of inflatables for the kids to jump on! And thankfully, it wasn't 100 degrees this time!




We kept waiting and waiting for the "Elephant Stomp" parade that's supposed to happen every game, 1 hr before kick-off. For some reason, this one happened 1.5 hrs before the game, so we missed it, oops! Next time!

Abby Reece had fun playing in the dirt while waiting for the non-existent parade

I know I've said it before, but I love this community and how excited they get over UA football! What a great atmosphere and it's so fun to be a part of it every week!!

4 comments:

  1. Roll tide! The whole family looks great in RED :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!!!!! I love AR's dress and the pic of her cheesin on your lap! Nate looks like he is pissed about missing the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great that your saturdays in the fall as long as their is a home game, you have great activities!!! i love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get her dress??????? So cute!

    LOVE the pic of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete