N: Mommy, I want to go back to the beach so I can fly a kite!
Me: Well, it’s pretty far away sweetie.
N: Maybe we can find a beach here?
Me: Ok.
N: It’s gonna be tricky Mommy. You have to look hard.
On the way to the Hands On Museum, Nate saw a teenager walking his dog...
N: Mommy, you know, dogs poop outside and their parents clean it up.
Me: Yep, that’s what parents do. I cleaned up your poop when you were little, and I clean up Abby’s now.
N: That’s gross.
Me: Yes, it is. But one day you will do it for your kids.
N: No I’m not.
Me: Well then who will do it?
N: That’s gonna be you!
Me: I don’t think so. What if I’m too old to change diapers?
N: No!!!! You have to do it forever!
He's so funny! You know you'll be changing "Nate Jr's" diaper!
ReplyDeletewhat a great future you have to look forward to, poop cleaning for life!
ReplyDelete