Saturday, April 7, 2018

Lordy, Lordy Greg is 40!!

Back on March 23rd, Greg turned 40!!!

He had been dreading this day for awhile, although I'm not sure why. He's successful, has an amazing family :), is in better shape and is better-looking than when I first met him at 21!

Regardless, I took this opportunity to let Greg reflect on his last 40 years....
 I took him out to lunch at a new place called Animal Butter (weird name, I know). We were *pleasantly* surprised and loved it! We will definitely be back. I had brisket nachos and Greg had chorizo tacos that were both amazing!!
 Nothing like a little day drinking on your 40th birthday....
 The kids and I had fun decorating the house and setting up all his presents and cards. Please note the white envelope....it's a card from Nate, titled "Old Person." 
 Abby took 4 pieces of paper and taped them all together to make this huge sign. She sure loves her Daddy (and loves any opportunity to make a card/poster)! :)
 I was still cooking chicken parmesan when Greg got home from work, so Abby introduced him to Boomerang. Click here to watch Greg's first Boomerang!

#pearlover
 To top off the night, we surprised Daddy with the best peanut butter cake ever - from Edgar's - and it was oh so good! 

Happy birthday Greg!! I hope you felt very celebrated and loved!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for my special day :) I love that our kids get as excited about our birthdays as they do their own sometimes. 40! Now its all downhill.

    ReplyDelete