Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cheer Camp

Abby attended the 3rd annual Tiny Saints Cheer Camp a few weeks ago, January 24-26th. They worked with the Varsity cheerleaders after school on Wednesday & Thursday, and then got to perform with them at the girls' high school basketball game on Friday. They leaned 5 cheers and were so excited to cheer with the big girls!
Abby & Cate

I love how committed she is to the cheer :)
The only time they got to go out on the court was at halftime, and I'll be honest, it was a bit of letdown. I think they were on the court less than 2 minutes total. And by the time I started recording, their *one* cheer was over. Click here to watch the one snippet I was able to get in time.
Abby had fun regardless, and enjoyed being with her friends. The Cheer Camp was for ages K-6, and a lot of her 2nd grade buddies did the camp with her.

Abby, Mia, Ella

Jonesy, Cate, Abby

My favorite cheer that Abby did was "Victory." Of course my camera messed up when I was recording it, so she was happy to perform it again when we got home. Sorry for the sideways video, but it's still super cute! Click here to view it.

So proud of our little cheerleader!

No comments:

Post a Comment