Sunday, October 29, 2017

Griffin Farms

We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch a few weekends ago, on Sunday the 15th.

 Abby was finally old/tall enough for the zipline, so she wanted to do it first thing when we arrived. 
 Nate offered to go first to "show her the ropes," and Abby was happy to follow in her big bro's footsteps. And then there's goofy Dad....
 The zipline crew! They all did a great job.
 Next up, the corn crib. I say this every year, and I'll say it again: I don't get it! The kids are obsessed with this thing and always have been. They said it's oddly soothing. 


 Greg jumped in for the first time, and agreed with the kids. He loved it!
 We split up for a bit while the boys did the rock wall, and the girls did the corn maze.
 The very-underwhelming slide :)
 Never too old for inflatables!
 Last up, it was time for the hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Mom's first picture of the day! :)
 Greg is *always* very particular in finding his pumpkin. He has great plans for his carving masterpiece this year! 
As always, we had a great time at the Griffin Farms. (Even though it was 90 degrees!) And I hate to say this, but it may be our last year. We all agreed that the kids are quickly outgrowing it. We usually stay 3 hours, and this year we were there only about 1.5 hours. Besides the zipline and corn crib, there is not much the kids are interested in any more. So sad!!

Regardless, we have had great memories there and I'm happy we got to go this year.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sad if that was our last trip to the farm. :(

    ReplyDelete