Monday, January 2, 2017

Year in Review: 2016

One of my favorite posts of the year!!
I want to highlight 2016, with pictures from each month.....

JANUARY
Nate had 3 teeth pulled (and survived)!

Miss Priss continued to dazzle us with her personality and fashion sense :)

FEBRUARY
Nate begins to take more shots in his basketball games

Abby was one of two kindergarteners selected to read at campus mass!

MARCH
First Father-Daughter dance

First paintball experience
 APRIL
Nate receives his First Holy Communion
 MAY
We spent Memorial Day weekend in Charlotte, spending time with family on the lake
and celebrating Gibson's first birthday

Nate got 3rd in his age group in his first triathalon!!!
 JUNE
We spent most of June at Bowers Pool, enjoying the new waterslides with friends!!
 JULY
Greg competed in the Hot 100 and tied for 2nd place!

Annual beach trip in Litchfield, SC
 AUGUST
Nate had an American Ninja Warrior birthday party and got to meet a real-life ninja warrior, Coach Casey!

Abby became a rock climbing pro!
 SEPTEMBER
Nate entertained us with his new recorder; Abby with her hip-hop dancing!
 OCTOBER
Annual family fun day at Griffin Farms Pumpkin Patch

While I was out of town for my sister's baby shower, Abby lost tooth #4!
I hated to miss it, but oh how I love that new toothless grin!
Halloween 2016 - Flapper & Stormtrooper

NOVEMBER
At the 2 mile Turkey Trot race, Nate got 1st place in his age group!

Abby celebrated her 7th birthday at Eat My Beats with a "girl glow party"
DECEMBER
Nate found a new homework spot!

Abby's first Christmas Choir concert....she did so great!
What a year, what a blessing both Nate & Abby are to our family. Here's to 2017 and all it holds for us!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! You are amazing for doing it! Keep up the good work! How time flies!! They are getting so grown up!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete