Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hot 100

Sorry I've been out of the loop this summer! I took a break from blogging, and I'm not gonna lie - it was nice. However, I think my family would *kill* me if I didn't recap our annual beach trip from July. I will, but I need 4 days to look through all the pics. So, for now, you get a post about an amazing race that Greg competed in last weekend..........

So, this race is called the HOT 100 for good reason! It's frickin' hot! And it's 100 miles! (Yes, Greg is crazy for wanting to do this.) He competed 3 years ago and although I thought he did amazing b/c he didn't DIE, he was disappointed with his performance.

Fast forward to present day..........and he killed it at the race! People, he tied for 2nd place!! He finished in around 4 hours and 30 minutes. I am so proud of him and was thrilled that me & the kids got to watch him cross the finish line. What an accomplishment!!

He spotted us!

How in the world is he smiling after riding for 4.5 hours in the heat?!

About to turn right & cross the finish line!

Sweaty, exhausted, and happy

The 2nd place gang: Greg, Berndt, and Todd

Daddy's biggest fans!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those sexy men in spandex! :) Thanks for being there to support me. I love my little fan club.

    ReplyDelete