Every April, the kindergarten classes lead mass. I think this is strategically placed towards the end of the school year, so they have adequate time to learn to read :) Abby's class led mass on Thursday (and the other kindergarten class is leading it next Thursday).
Since Abby has done a reading before, she was not really nervous, but said a lot of her classmates were. And she "helped them be un-nervous!" Ha!
Abby was in charge of the first reading, and she did a great job! Click here to watch a short clip. We were really proud of her.
| Waiting for Braylyn to finish the second reading. |
After mass, both kindergarten classes sang a song. SO CUTE! :) Greg had to leave mass early because he had a class to teach, and I had to bow out early as well to get to a client's house on time. Luckily, I have awesome mom friends that took a few pictures for me.
| Of course Miss Thang is right smack dab in the middle :) #diva |
Abby's teacher wrote her a note on Friday and it was super sweet! It said that she was extra proud of her for being a leader in class and helping all the others with their parts.....that she is an amazing role model and great reader....and has a smile that lights up the room.
I agree!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment