Last Saturday, we headed up to the quad for more tailgate fun! This time, Alabama was playing Ole Miss and it was a night game. Always fun!
The kids hit up the slides first...
....while Greg and I hit up the adult beverages! :)
I got to see Nate "jousting" in action this time. Man, was that hilarious! Luckily, he got paired with a younger/shorter kid than him, so he seemed to be in control most of the match.
| #lovehim |
Then we ran into Abby's friend, Olivia! It was her first time on the quad, so Abby was happy to show her the ropes :)
| 5 year olds taking selfies.....#lordhelpus |
All the inflatables started to shut down since it was getting dark, so we headed to Greg's building for a Mexican fiesta dinner. It was catered by Taco Mama, one of our faves!
| My favorite Bama girl! |
We saw one of Abby's other friends, whose dad works at the Business College in administration. He gave the kids UA pens, and they though they were hot stuff!
Trekking back to the car....it was time to head home & watch the game from our couch!
I'm not going to talk about the outcome of the game here, but I will just say this.....
we had some great family fun-time on the quad ! :)




Love Abby's dress!
ReplyDelete