Thursday, September 17, 2015

Divide & Conquer

Last Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for one of my dearest friends, Katie. Which meant Greg had to get the kids out of the house!! Luckily, it was the first home game of the season, so he braved the crowds and took them up to the quad for tailgating fun.

I had so much fun hosting Katie's shower! (And luckily, I had 3 awesome ladies help me with everything :) Katie is having a little girl, Caroline, in November and I am sooo excited to meet her!



While I was enjoying strawberry cake & champagne punch, Greg took the kids up to the Business College for a BBQ lunch. Then after a quick visit to his office, they headed over to the quad for bouncy house fun.

There were a few new additions this year....a wrecking ball game and a jousting game. Nate tried the jousting one and Greg said it was hilarious to watch! I guess it was really heavy, so he could barely hold & swing it around. Greg took a 3 minute video, but I'll spare you because it drags on towards the end. (Not much action!) Click here to watch a cute (quick!) video of the kids on one of the bouncy slides. I love how Greg made them say "Hi, Mommy" at the end! :)
 
A fun day, all around!

1 comment: