Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter 2015

These two bunnies were excited to hunt for their Easter
 baskets on Easter morning!!
 The Easter Bunny hid Abby's basket in the playroom. And Nate wanted a challenge this year, so he got one! It took him forever, but he finally found his in the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
Abby's favorite thing in her basket was a Barbie "Princess Power" costume. Although I am morally opposed to Barbies, this one is decent because at least she's a superhero! :)
Don't mind the missing sock!
 Our neighbors were gracious enough to come over before church and take a family picture for us!


BFF's
 Later that afternoon, we went to the Inaugural Downs Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. So fun! The empty lot is eventually going to be our neighborhood playground, and I look forward to many more  egg hunts (& other neighborhood events) being held here.


And they're off!



 Well, looky there.....it's the Easter Bunny just walking through our neighborhood....what are the chances of that!?


Some kids ran to greet the Easter Bunny....


...and some preferred to look at their loot :)
 Look who the mystery Easter Bunny is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The neighborhood was looking for a volunteer, and when I asked Greg to do it, he quickly said yes. Let's just say I was a wee bit surprised!
Luckily it was 70 degrees & overcast instead of 85 and sunny.
Otherwise the Bunny may have gotten heatstroke!
 
To be honest, the kids didn't really care about the Easter Bunny, until I told them who was inside! And then, of course, they couldn't get enough :)

 The perks of having your Dad dress up as the Easter Bunny are that you can try on the costume when we get home!!
We finished off a wonderful Easter with a small dinner party at our house, with our neighbors (who are soon to be moving! So sad!), and waaaay too much food.

2 comments:

  1. I think Greg should come to our Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt next year! Greg you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last picture of abby with the head on - cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete