**I came on here to do a Valentine's Day post, and realized that I have neglected to blog about Nate's basketball season coming to a close. Oops! Nate, if you ever read this blog one day (though that's pretty doubtful).... just know that I think you're an amazing basketball player son and I'm sorry for skipping over this!! **
Nate's 2nd season of basketball ended on January 27th, and thankfully it ended on a high note - they won their playoff game! This was yet another trying season (translation: hard to watch at times!), but the Titans ended up with a record of 3-5.
Though Nate vastly improved from last season, he still had a lot of ups & downs. However, during the last game, he really came into his stride and made a few baskets and great passes.
Though Nate vastly improved from last season, he still had a lot of ups & downs. However, during the last game, he really came into his stride and made a few baskets and great passes.
Click here and here to watch a short clip of Nate running point.
Truth be told, Greg took those videos because I was not at the game. I went to a Girls' Night Out instead. (Yes, you read that right!! I know, total #mommyfail. But in my defense, the GNO with my Mom's Group from church had been planned for a long time, and the date of Nate's playoff game was changed at the last minute.) Anyways.....from what I hear, it was "Nate's best game of the season," because he was aggressive and took a lot of shots. I hated I missed it - and yes Nate made me feel pretty guilty! - but I was glad Greg was there to see it & cheer for Nate.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day! I will blog about ours soon! :)
Truth be told, Greg took those videos because I was not at the game. I went to a Girls' Night Out instead. (Yes, you read that right!! I know, total #mommyfail. But in my defense, the GNO with my Mom's Group from church had been planned for a long time, and the date of Nate's playoff game was changed at the last minute.) Anyways.....from what I hear, it was "Nate's best game of the season," because he was aggressive and took a lot of shots. I hated I missed it - and yes Nate made me feel pretty guilty! - but I was glad Greg was there to see it & cheer for Nate.
Nate really practiced a lot this season - during his "downtime" - because luckily, our neighbors have a basketball goal. I'm really proud of how hard he worked, how much he improved, and most importantly, how much fun he had.
| Fudge rounds to celebrate the end of the season! |
| The Mighty Titans |
| The Silly Titans |
And He can play basketball too! So glad he had a fun season!
ReplyDelete