Abby's class had "Lunch Share" yesterday with 2 other classes in the Parish Hall. There was over 100 people, and good thing, because there was a TON of food!! Chick-fil-a nugget trays, mini sandwiches, pigs in a blanket, pasta salad, chips, fruit, veggies, cheese & crackers and every single kind of dessert you could imagine. Abby was in heaven!
I love that the school does this every year....it's a great way for the parents to all meet, and for both of the 4's classes to hang out together. Case in point - one of Abby's buds, Olivia, is in the other 4's class, so she doesn't get to see her much. Abby made me promise that we'd sit with Olivia at Lunch Share, so I might or might not have boxed out a few kids & parents to snag 4 chairs in a row at a table :)
| I'd do anything for my blondie :) |
![]() |
Sidenote: Nate's class had Lunch Share too - at the same time, of course. So, Greg went to Nate's class but forgot to take pictures. Daddy-fail!

Sorry! Daddy failed big time indeed :(
ReplyDelete