Nate lost his 4th tooth last night!!!
As always, it was traumatic :( I thought it'd get easier by now.....but, nope! Poor Greg is the one that has to deal with this every time: Nate says his tooth is ready and he wants Greg to pull it. But then as soon as Greg starts to, Nate flips out & starts crying, etc. He calms down, and they do the same routine about 10 more times.
Finally, after one hard yank last night, it was out!!!!
**Truth be told, I think I was the reason Nate was so stressed out about having this tooth come out. We have family pictures today, and about 2 weeks ago I made the comment that I hoped his tooth would come out by then because he would look super cute. Oops! My boy, such a people pleaser :)
Like
ReplyDeleteSeriously, why isn't there a like button for blogger by now.
DeleteThat boy is super cute!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling our tooth pulling experiences will be about the same!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness he looks handsome and sooo CUTE!
Could he be any cuter?
ReplyDelete