For the second year, we went to Griffin Farms and were delighted to find they added a few new things! Going to a pumpkin patch in TN was such a fun tradition for our family, and I'm so glad we've found a place in AL that compares!
Tire Tower
![]() |
| It was a super fast slide so Abby convinced Daddy to go with her! |
Funny Faces
Petting Zoo
![]() |
| Was SHOCKED Nate wanted to do this! :) |
| Abby's favorites |
| Nastiest pig on Earth |
Corn Maze
Corn Crib
| Stuffing corn into her pants' legs!? |
More Sliding, Bouncing, Swinging, and Haystack Fun
| Hard landing in the wet sand. So fun! |
Pumpkin Patch
After a full morning & picnic lunch, we loaded up on the hayride and rode out to the pumpkin patch to pick our own pumpkins. This is the first place I've ever been to where you actually get to pick your own pumpkins off the vine! As you can see, there are two family members that are oh.so.serious about finding the perfect pumpkin....
And then there's this one..... :)
Love our little family & Fall traditions!




I had a great time at the pumpkin patch, too. We were blessed to have almost perfect weather, and none of us got attacked by any horses!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Greg's creations this Halloween !!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun place! I love the mountain of tires!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day! I love Abby's poses! Ha!
ReplyDelete