Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Big Milestone!

TEN years ago, on 6-5-04, I married this handsome guy:
 How did I get so lucky!?
 
 Oh, to be young & tan again! :)
 Our beautiful families:

 Dad, ready to walk me down the aisle, at the church I grew up in (Clemmons Methodist):
 Gotta love that red carpet! I remember stressing over what color I should pick for my bridesmaids dresses, as not to clash with the carpet. If only I'd waited a few years; now it's a neutral color :)
 Our awesome wedding party!! Love these guys & gals so much !

 
 Our first dance was to Van Morrison's "Have I Told You Lately." That is the thing I will remember most about our reception....it was just one huge dance party and the most fun ever!
 Oh how I loved that cake! (Bec, you did too, right!? :)
My besties - Becca, Klug, Joy, & Nat. We called ourselves Dixie in college (because we lived on Dixie Lane our senior year). I still love all four of these gals to pieces!
 
Greg,
Thank you for a beautiful & memorable wedding day, and for an amazing 10 years! Here's to 50 more! (Ok well that's a lot....maybe 40 more!?)
I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. 40 more is not enough! you will only be 75! so yes, 50 more sounds better :). great wedding!

    ReplyDelete