Since it's 70 degrees here today, I thought it was the perfect time to try out Abby's new leotard at gymnastics. She got it for her birthday back in November, from one of my best friends from college (who is a gymnastics teacher in SC. Thanks Becca!!). The leotard fit great, but the shorts were a little loose and she was saggin' half the time. I thought it was hilarious, but it didn't bother Miss Priss at all. She was just happy to be wearing something so shiny and in her words, so "cool!" :)
My little monkey!
I cannot get over how TINY her little arms look here! She is hanging on the high bar, and holding on for dear life, ha!
Getting stamps at the end of class for good behavior, with her cute friend Mia
We ran a few errands after gymnastics and before picking Nate up at school, and Abby kept unzipping her hoodie to reveal the top of her leotard. Luckily the cashier at the grocery store, the UPS man, and Nate's teacher were all very sweet and told her how cute she looked :)
Awww! She does look cute! I hate that we missed her! (Olivia tripped on the way out of school yesterday and skinned her knees pretty badly. I think the scabs just felt funny to her this morning, so she didn't want to go to gymnastics. )
ReplyDelete