Greg, you do so much for us, so I hope that today we make you feel special and that you know how loved you are.
Oops...scratch that.
Because tonight I will be leaving you alone for bath & bed duty with the kids, while I head to see "Hunger Games" with some friends! Sorry I'm the worst wife ever and told the kids that yesterday was your real birthday! :) Hope you enjoyed your Mexican fiesta, balloons, gifts, and pinterest dessert last night!
Greg, I've enjoyed celebrating your birthday with you for the last 12 years....wow, we've come a long way. Let's take a look back to your birthday celebration in 2000, just for kicks:

Hope you have a wonderful day and know how much all 3 of us love you!!
P.S. I'm sure you're reading this on your lunch break, so... how's that measly, plain turkey sandwich?! Love you, stud! :)
Thanks so much. I loved my surprise chocolate chip muffin tops this morning!
ReplyDeleteWow! That picture is a blast from the past. I don't know which is worse: the chin strap or the neck tie?
You know it's sad that I still own (and wear) that shirt and I'm pretty sure I still have that tie.