Nate's birthday fell on a Monday, so unfortunately, that meant.....school.
But at least he woke to lots of presents and Daddy's famous French toast!!
Nate said I "didn't need to" come eat lunch with him like in years past, so I just opted to drop by at lunchtime with 4 dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme for his class & the other 5th grade class. I was lucky to get this picture..... when I asked Nate if he wanted a selfie with me, he said "I'm good." My little boy is growing up and getting too cool for me! :(
Usually, he stays after school on Mondays and runs with the cross-country team. But he asked to have a "relaxing" birthday (you know, since his life is so tough!), so he got to play video games all afternoon while Abby and I were at dance. Lucky boy!
Daddy fixed Nelly Telly - an Italian dish with sausage - for dinner and then I surprised Nate with a mini-ice cream cake! Oh how we love this boy so.....
Nate said I "didn't need to" come eat lunch with him like in years past, so I just opted to drop by at lunchtime with 4 dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme for his class & the other 5th grade class. I was lucky to get this picture..... when I asked Nate if he wanted a selfie with me, he said "I'm good." My little boy is growing up and getting too cool for me! :(
Usually, he stays after school on Mondays and runs with the cross-country team. But he asked to have a "relaxing" birthday (you know, since his life is so tough!), so he got to play video games all afternoon while Abby and I were at dance. Lucky boy!
Daddy fixed Nelly Telly - an Italian dish with sausage - for dinner and then I surprised Nate with a mini-ice cream cake! Oh how we love this boy so.....
No comments:
Post a Comment