Monday, April 22, 2013

How Did I Not Know This!?

A few weeks ago, I discovered something new about my son. His THIRD toe is bigger than his second toe on his left foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, this may not seem like earth-shattering news to most, but to me it was. How could I NOT know this about my 5 1/2 year old son!? Surely it didn't happen overnight. What kind of mother am I, that I didn't know this about my son!?
 
In his defense, I have super wacky toes too. My 2nd toe is way bigger than my "big" toe on my right foot. So, he comes by it honestly. Hope it won't hurt his chances with the babes later on in life :)
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing uncontrollably! And I can bc of my weird "E.T." Toe!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! tucker has some crazy looking feet too! his toes curl under each other. i didn't notice tucker had a cat eye pupil until he was like 7 months ;-)
    we just cant' see the imperfections, right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at his other foot last night. It's normal. Weird?

    ReplyDelete