Nate had his 5 year check-up yesterday at the doctor and everything went great! He is right on track with his stats: 40 lbs and 43" tall.
He was a champ and didn't even cry at the 3 shots....I was shocked! But of course. he has been dialing up the dramatics ever since then. In fact this morning he asked me to "carry" his arm. This is his pitiful face, I swear, he is such an actor....
Abby was good at the doctor's office too, as long as she had the Kindle near her. And she insisted upon holding Nate's hand as he got shots. Sweet girl.
They both had flu shots as well, but luckily, they were the sniff-up-your-nose kind, rather than I-have-a-huge-needle-and-you're-gonna-cry kind. I'm really surprised, but this was a pretty uneventful doctor's visit! Just glad my big boy is healthy & doing well.
HA HA HA! This is hilarious, the pouty face. I swear it is in their "genes." And FYI, Tucker weighs more than Nate, He was 40 lbs at his last visit a month ago, whoa! And I love that he is in a little paper outfit, like seriously adorable.
ReplyDelete